About the Law Firm
ASP Legal is a full-service law firm based out of Delhi providing legal service in the National Capital Region and the whole of Uttar Pradesh with its regional offices at Lucknow and Prayagraj (Allahabad).
About the Competition
ASP Legal is organizing National Legal Article Writing Competition. This is the 1st Edition of the Competition which will be in the name and brand of SCRIBBLEX-2020.
Topic: Extra Judicial Execution is a Threat to Democracy
Critically examine the above statement with respect to any one of the following in the Indian context:
- Mob Justice: The The antithesis of democratic set up.
- Fake encounter: The raids which often leave a blood trail.
- Custodial Violence: Gradual demise of rule of law
The registration fee are as follows:
- Rs. 250/- per author
- Rs. 450/- team (co-author)
The registration form of the competition is here.
To pay the registration fee, click here.
- Articles necessarily have to be in English language only.
- The article should be an original work and should not be previously published elsewhere.
- Only one entry per author may be submitted. An article may be co-authored by up to 2 authors.
- Incomplete, multiple or plagiarised (beyond 25%) submissions will be summarily rejected.
- The word limit should not exceed 2500 words.
- All references must be adequately credited in footnotes.
- All submissions have to be made in .pdf format.
- Final submission has to be uploaded on the link provided for the same on “SCRIBBLEX” page, here.
The preferred formatting guidelines are as follows:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 13.5 point
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Registration Date Starts: 14th July 2020
- Registration Date Closes: 8th August 2020
- Submission of Articles by: 15th August 2020.
- Declaration of top 10 participation: 20th August 2020
- Submission of video: 23rd august 2020
- Declaration of Final Result: 31st August 2020
- Dispatch of certificates by: 15th September 2020
- Best Article: Cash Prize of 5,000/-
- Second Best Article: Cash Prize of 3000/-
- Third Best Article: Cash Prize of 2000/-
- Top ten participants will be given certificates along with memento and Internship Opportunity.
- E- Participation certificates to all Participants.
- Top 10 articles will be published on asp legal website and other social platforms.
- Please note that Winner needs to provide bank details in his/her name for transfer of Winning amount. All transaction will be digital. No cash Transfer.
E-mail ID: info[at]asplegal.in.
Contact Numbers: 8707778148, 7080212888, 9205737259
For the youtube link, click here.
For the website link of ASP Legal, click here.
For the Facebook link of ASP Legal, click here.
For full details of the scheme of the competition, video rules, cancellation and refund policy, click here.