About the Event
Babu Pritam Singh Moot Court is the 1st virtual Moot Court Competition organised by J. P. Sharma & Associates in collaboration with Glocal Law School, Saharanpur. The founder of the event recognised the need of a virtual platform at this time of Pandemic, where law students can be a part of a platform where they can draft, plead and showcase there advocacy skill. The aim of the event is to enable law students from all across India to participate and showcase their majesty over law and legal principles over a virtual platform.
Last date of Registration: 15th July 2020
Last date of Memorial Submission: 2nd August 2020
Date of Competition: 8th – 9th August, 2020
THEME OF COMPETITION
The Moot Proposition of the competition will be based majorly on Constitutional and Criminal
Laws. The proposition for the competition would be released on 30th June, 2020.
- Team Comprising of 2 students shall be presenting as Speakers.
(They can be from different colleges)
- Permission form the college is not required to participate for the same.
- There is no bar in number of teams from a single college.
MODE OF ONLINE ROUND
- The rounds will be conducted via Google meet. All teams are requested to download the app beforehand on their devices. All the Rounds of the competition will be conducted on this application i.e. Google meet.
- The link for joining the competition shall be sent before the day of the competition.
• Teams must register by 15th July 2020 through the following online Google Form:
• The Registration fee of the Competition is INR 600 per team.
• Mode of Payment: Account Transfer or UPI transfer.
- Proposition Release Date: 30th June 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 15th July 2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: 2nd August 2020
- Date of Competition: 8th-9th August 2020
Details of Account:
A/c No- 2214436903
IFSC Code- KKBK0000811
Account Holder’s Name- Prashant Sharma
UPI ID: 8881633332@kotak
ANUBHAV BAJPAI : 7752955714; 9260983299
ANUJ KARNATAK : 9669776904
DIVYAANSH SRIVASTAVA : 8953552623
EMAIL ID: email@example.com