About the Organization:-UNODC and TISS welcome conference papers from academics, research scholars, postgraduate students, and practitioners that address these themes, and/or advance strategies to end violence.
Relevant themes for the conference:-
- Therapeutic jurisprudence.
- Legal empowerment.
- Access to legal aid.
- Restorative justice.
- Community policing.
- Therapeutic supports for victims of violence.
- The role of education in violence prevention.
- Equality before the law.
- Addressing the root causes of violence and injustice.
- Strategies to end violence against women and children.
How to Submit?
Abstracts will be considered on a rolling basis, with a closing date of: Monday 17 April 2020.
Authors will be notified by Monday 24 April 2020.
Abstracts of 300 words (maximum) and the biography of the first author, 100 words (maximum) should be submitted to: JusticeConference@un.org.
Those who wish to attend without presenting can simply send an email with their contact details and their 100-word bio to the same email address: email@example.com.
For any other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.